This winter box is packed with gifts for anyone who finds joy in staying in, woolly jumpers and growing something fresh on their windowsill. From washing to cleaning, dressing to gardening, this box covers many aspects of sustainable living.
Inside this gift box
- One of our chunky soap bars in the scent of your choice. Add colour to your bathroom and enjoy using your bar each and every day - for body, hands and face.
- A hand-poured soy candle from Ahimsa. Light one of these on a winter's night and enjoy a room filled with fragrance.
- Lavender & chamomile bathroom balm from Mangle & Wringer. We've has outstanding reviews of this gently scented cleaning prouduct - it'll make you excited to start on the housework.
- A coconut fibre scrubbing brush from Ecococonut. Let this sit proudly by the side of your sink and replace plastic brushes. The coconut fibres will last you a long time and are naturally antibacterial.
- A printed house cloth from Iris Hantverk. Highly absorbent and plastic-free, this cloth will become your friend for all those cleaning jobs. It comes printed in a beautiful Scandinavian pattern.
- A microgreen kit to grow your own windowsill pea shoots. This amazing kit contains no plastic and will let you grow and harvest your own crop to add to a nutritious salad - or you can plant the shoots out inside their coconut fibre container to grow summer peas.
- Your choice or organic bamboo socks for men or women by Thought. These socks are comfy, breathable and are made of bamboo grown without pesticides and recycled plastic bottles.
Our Winter gift boxes are available all of January and February, while stocks last.