For those who enjoy crisp winter days, walks or snow sports, we've created this winter box. The gifts inside are sustainably sourced, easy to pack and practical to help them on their adventures.
Inside this gift box
- A vegan leather snack pouch from Head in the Woods. Use this to store trail mix, biscuits or a fruit when you're out - it also works well for dog treats!
- A jar of healing salve from Living Naturally. This multipurpose balm can be used to heal sore skin, over blisters, sunburn and chapped lips as well as being an equally effective face cleanser and moisturiser.
- A handmade shampoo bar from The Natural Spa. Choose your scent, and enjoy taking these compact bars away with you on your next trip - if you're packing very light, a shampoo bar can also double as soap for the body.
- A 15ml tin of natural sunscreen from Shade. Apply this to your face for protection on sunny, snowy days. You can also apply it alongside your usual moisturiser for SPF25 protection every day.
- A pure Himalayan salt deodorant. At the end of a long walk, the crystal can also be warmed in the oven and used with oils for a massage, or glide it across the skin in the bath to benefit from the minerals inside.
- Your choice or organic bamboo socks for men or women by Thought. These socks are comfy, breathable and are made of bamboo grown without pesticides and recycled plastic bottles.
Our Winter gift boxes are available all of January and February, while stocks last.