Our Student Box contains lots of essentials a young person will need when moving away from home. Covering kitchen supplies, the bathroom and the much forgotten toothbrush, the supplies in this box will keep them going in the first month and beyond.
Inside this gift box
- A set of two silicone lids. These clever lids make cooking for one easy - use them to cover a bowl of leftovers for an airtight seal.
- A coconut fibre scrubbing pad. A handy essential for student digs, these plastic-free scrubbers can be used for washing up or cleaning.
- An affirmation bamboo toothbrush. Each of these comes inscribed with a positive word - Believe, Breathe, Dream, Grow, Pause or Trust - to help them start and end the day in a good way, especially helpful when new to living alone.
- An organic shampoo bar in your choice of scent. These bars contain antioxidants, vitamins and essential oils to boost hair growth, this bar will leave hair feeling clean, light and soft.
- A washing up bar in your choice of scent. Pair this with the coconut pad to keep greasy pans and dirty dishes at bay.
- A month's supply of toothpaste tablets with fluoride. A handy tin to cover the basics, plastic-free, while they settle into their new home.
- Your choice of natural clay and botanic soap bars. A good soap bar can be a joy and a small pleasure during stressful times. These are handmade with love in the UK.
The contents of this box are vegan-friendly and ethically made. For every box sent, we plant a tree.
Our Student box is available until the end of October.