Our discovery gift box is all about trying a wide selection of sustainable products for everyday life - from plasters and multivitamins to hand-printed linen and shaving.
Inside this gift box
- A tube of hypoallergenic bamboo plasters by Patch, infused with aloe vera to help wounds heal. These are also really helpful if you suffer from a burn or a blister.
- A pack of 30 multivitamin gummies for a plant-based diet. These are flavoured with strawberry extract and come in a home compostable packet.
- A hand screen-printed tissue pouch by Helen Round. These useful packs will help you take tissues or handkerchiefs with you on-the-go without needing to buy tissues in plastic packets.
- A refillable pen by A Good Company. These lovely pens are my favourite to use and are made from 80% meadowgrass and 20% recycled, BPA-free plastic in a factory powered by biogas and waste heat.
- Your choice of 60ml candle from Run With Wolves. Each is made from organic essential oils and has 20 hours burn time.
- Your choice between an organic shaving bar OR a hand-blended beard oil from Salix Moon.
Our Spring gift boxes are available till the end of May, while stocks last.