Our spring clean box is a gift for the home and anyone who enjoys spending time in it - cosy socks a must. Inside, you'll find treats to discover for the kitchen and the garden.
Inside this gift box
- A washing up soap bar. Keep this on a dish by your sink for simple washing up (and cleaning stains too). This lovely bar will help you banish liquid bottles for good.
- A bird feeder kit made of recycled tyres and plant pots. Just add an old tin, and enjoy a new way to feed returning birds and watch them in your garden each day.
- Oxygen bleach from Saint Monday. This packet is a wonder for fresh sheets, bleaching back fabrics to white and brightening colours. It's far gentler than normal bleach and a pleasure to use.
- A coconut fibre scrubbing pad. Use these great little pads for washing up, as a replacement for green scouring pads. They work just as well and, over time, they'll release only plant, not plastic, fibres into the water system.
- A handy little honey spoon made from FSC-certified beech. Use this to drizzle maple or agave syrup onto your morning pancakes.
- A set of three handmade bowl covers by Tabitha Eve. These are useful for keeping produce fresh in the fridge and covering up leftovers without resorting to plastic cling film.
- Your choice of organic bamboo socks for men or women by Thought. These socks are comfy, breathable and are made of bamboo grown without pesticides and recycled plastic bottles.
Our Spring gift boxes are available till the end of May, while stocks last.