Our spring beauty box is a brilliant chance to try a collection of our favourite new ethical brands making products for the skin and the hair. Completely plastic-free, they'll also make a beautiful addition to any shelf or bedside table.
Inside this gift box
- A rich hair oil by Salix Moon for healthy and shining locks. Apply just a little to the ends of your hair each day - the formula is enriched with argan, grapeseed and jojoba oil with essential oils for a light fragrance.
- Reusable nail varnish remover pads by Tabitha Eve. These simple pads will help you remove nail varnish without ruining your makeup pads or needing to use disposable cotton.
- A kaolin and oat facial cleanser from Flawless. Add a few drops of water to watch this foam up and cleanse your face morning and evening.
- A jar of life balm by The Coconut Bee. The contents of this jar can help you heal anything from dry skin and bruises to scars and sunburn. This product contains beeswax.
- A Cacao Pow Deodorant Bar. These deodorants are both gentle and highly effective, with a pretty pop-art jar to store them in.
- Your choice of lip balm from Warrior Botanicals. Choose Litha for a clear colour, Posie for the lightest pink and Morrigan for a deeper tint. These balms contain beeswax and are made of organic and locally foraged ingredients.
Our Spring gift boxes are available till the end of May, while stocks last.