The Nature Lover's Box is a gift for anyone who likes to feel the touch of soil on their hands and enjoys time out in nature through the winter. This box contains nature-inspired gifts - something to plant, to apply, to send and to keep.
Inside this gift box
- A pea shoots kit for growing two harvests of edible microgreens on the windowsill. The kit works at any time of year and is plastic free.
- An organic pouch hand-printed by a local ecologist to store lunch on the go and natural finds.
- Achilles Charm salve by Salix Moon, as part of a useful herbal first aid kit for grazes, bites and winter skin conditions.
- Your choice of card by Freya's Prints, all inspired by the gardens at Kew. We can write a message in here for you, or leave the card blank as a gift.
- A sticker to let them know this box plants a tree.
Everything inside this box is ethically sourced and from UK makers. The Achilles Charm salve contains local and sustainably sourced beeswax.