Our Boost Box is full of joyful self care products for anyone who loves a treat, has been having a tough time or who just needs a reminder to take care of themselves too. From spa and skincare to cosying up, you'll find something for each inside this box.
This box is also great value for anyone wanting to make a positive lifestyle change and is worth over £55.
Inside this gift box
- A set of 4 botanical intention tealights from The Eco Witch. Decorated with petals, light each of these with a positive intention for the month to come.
- A pair of sustainable bamboo socks from Thought. Choose from men's and women's sizes for cosy evenings in and refreshing times out.
- Your choice of natural clay soap bars. Geranium & pink clay is in this photo, which is also marbled with spinach powder to help care for your skin.
- Green tea and lemon cleansing grains from Kutis with detoxifying bentonite clay to draw out impurities from your skin.
- Himalayan salt and petal foot scrub bars from Bain & Savon. These bars are moisturising and exfoliating - the salt dissolves away to leaves your feet soft and cared for.
- Your choice of a deep-cleansing clay mask from Wheesht. These lovely masks combine clays, fruit powders and essential oils to balance out the skin and give you a glowing complexion.
- A super versatile jar of life balm from The Coconut Bee. This little jar will help you with dry skin, chapped lips, as a hair treatment and works on bruises too.
- A chocolate orange lip balm from White Rabbit Skincare. This lip balm is easily absorbed into the lips and a great one to keep in your pocket.
- A sweet orange & lavender bath bomb. Add this heart-shaped product to your bath and watch the rose petals spread out.
- A coffee & mango eye balm from Sol de Luna, containing naturally anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients to keep your eyes bright and healthy.
The life balm inside this box contains sustainably sourced beeswax. All the handmade products are sourced from small makers in the UK. For every box sent, we plant a tree.