Our Boost Box is full of joyful self care products for anyone who loves a treat, has been having a tough time or who just needs a reminder to take care of themselves too. From spa and skincare to cosying up, you'll find something for each inside this box.
This box is also great value for anyone wanting to make a positive lifestyle change and is worth over £55.
Inside this gift box
- A set of 4 botanical intention tealights from The Eco Witch. Decorated with petals, light each of these with a positive intention for the month to come.
- A solid organic moisturiser bar from Authentic House in your choice of scent. Break off a chunk and let it melt into your skin for all-over care.
- A pair of sustainable bamboo socks from Thought. Choose from men's and women's sizes for cosy evenings in and refreshing times out.
- Your choice of natural clay soap bars. Geranium & pink clay is in this photo, which is also marbled with spinach powder to help care for your skin.
- A wildflower face mask from Mila's Apothecary. Made from organic and foraged flower powders, this pinkish mask is great for 10 minutes of rest every week.
- Himalayan salt and petal foot scrub bars from Bain & Savon. These bars are moisturising and exfoliating - the salt dissolves away to leaves your feet soft and cared for.
- Green tea and lemon cleansing grains from Kutis with detoxifying bentonite clay to draw out impurities from your skin.
- A sweet orange & lavender bath bomb. Add this heart-shaped product to your bath and watch the rose petals spread out.
- A coffee & mango eye balm from Sol de Luna, containing naturally anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients to keep your eyes bright and healthy.
- A sticker to let them know this box plants a tree.
This box is vegan-friendly. All the handmade products are sourced from small makers in the UK.