Our Birthday Box is a treasure trove of sustainable products to discover. With ideas for skincare, the home, the windowsill and on-the-go, they'll have something to enjoy all through the next year.
This box is also great value for anyone wanting to make a positive lifestyle change and is worth over £60.
Inside this gift box
- A colourful wax wrap from Ivy & Green. These wraps are a joy to use throughout the day for sandwiches and snacks.
- A super versatile jar of life balm from The Coconut Bee. This little jar will help you with dry skin, chapped lips, as a hair treatment and works on bruises too.
- A chamomile or cucamelon growing kit from New Leaf Nurseries. This little kit will help you grow edible chamomile flowers or miniature melons on the windowsill and proves you don't need plastic to start gardening.
- A handmade soy candle from Ahimsa. These sweet-scented candles are perfect for lengthening evenings and scattered with botanicals.
- A lip balm from Scence, made with organic ingredients and rich in plant butters.
- A wonderful Cacao Pow Deo Bar. These deodorants are super effective and come in a colourful Pop Art jar that'll look great on any shelf.
- A tube of biodegradable Eco Glitter. Sprinkle this on the birthday table or use it on eyes with a little vaseline or aloe vera gel for a glittery look.
- Your choice of a deep-cleansing clay mask from Wheesht. These lovely masks combine clays, fruit powders and essential oils to balance out the skin and give you a glowing complexion.
- A Bulgarian rose and rhubarb organic facial cleanser bar from Organic & Botanic – Gently apply this beautifully scented pink bar to your face day and night for a fresh complexion.
The life balm inside this box contain sustainably sourced beeswax. All the products are made in the UK.